EVENT DATE: Sunday, 24th June, 2018
Please select a category:
25 Mile Fun Ride (£15 per rider)
50 Mile Standard (£25 per rider)
100 Mile Epic (£30 per rider)
*** Earlybird Offer! ***
£5 discount per rider until January 31st, 2018
*** Team/Corporate Entry Discounts ***
10+ riders = £5 off each rider
20+ riders = £10 off each rider
Main Contact (email):
+ Add another rider to this entry
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before placing an entry on this Website.
By submitting your entry, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. The participant accepts that the event is not a race in any format.
2. The participant is fully responsible for his/her actions whilst attending the event. This includes the event centre and during the ride itself. The Event Organisers do not accept responsibility for the actions of the participant nor the consequences of such actions.
3. Each participant, upon signing the registration form, agrees that he or she is physically and mentally capable of riding the distance chosen.
4. All participants under the age of 18 must have a consent form completed by their parent/guardian. Parental consent forms are available for download here. Riders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
5. Each participant accepts full responsibility for any fees or costs incurred or arising from the need for repatriation.
6. All participants confirm that their bikes and all of their equipment is of a suitable standard and state of road worthiness.
7. During the event there will be warning signs at appropriate points on the trails or roads. Absence of these signs does not signal there are no dangers approaching and it is the individual rider’s responsibility to make a decision regarding whether to ride a section or not. The marking of the route does not necessarily indicate that the road is rideable and the participants are deemed to make their own decisions about whether to proceed on bike, foot or not at all.
8. All participants must obey all Highway Code rules. You are requested to ride in single file where appropriate and no more than 2 abreast at any time. Please be aware of your fellow cyclists and any other traffic. Please always indicate your intention to stop or change direction. All cyclists must adhere to and obey the Highway Code, local By laws and laws of England, Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland where applicable and extend all reasonable courtesy to other road and off road users.
9. Event entry fees cannot be refunded under any circumstances
10. We reserve the right to cancel any event, due to extreme weather conditions
11. The use of triathlon handlebars or other time trial bar extensions is not permitted in British Cycling registered Sportive events for safety reasons.
12. British Cycling event insurance requires that riders wear a hard shell helmet conforming to CE standards EN1078
I agree to these terms and conditions
Total Entry Payable: £15